What is Included in the Reseller Program?
TAD will give you everything you need to seamlessly integrate mobile apps into your current product offering. TAD has created an easy-to-use platform to allow you to build your own mobile application without being a developer. You can use our simple drag and drop interface to build beautiful mobile apps for your clients in minutes!
To help you succeed, we provide:
- Sales Training
- App Builder Engine Training
- Account Management/Customer Support
- Sales Materials
- Marketing Materials
- Training Videos
Why Should I Become a Reseller?
Whether you are selling to a restaurant, school,sports organization, church or business, you can enhance your own business by becoming a member of our Reseller Program in a number of ways:
- Increase Existing Client Loyalty; Differentiate Yourself - You can increase client loyalty, by providing your clients with a mobile app solution. Providing a mobile app as part of your current offering of client services will completely differentiate you from your competitors.
- Gain New Clients; Differentiate Yourself - Offering a prospective client a mobile app can be a powerful conversation starter, an effective closing tool, and a way to make your company stand out from the crowd.
- Create A New Product Offering - You can create an entirely new service offering for your existing and prospective clients,without a technical background – you already understand your industry, your client base, and their needs. You can earn a one-time build-out fee, and charge a monthly service fee. This will create an ongoing recurring revenue source for your company regardless of seasonality issues.
- Fundraising/Advertising - Once your client is using your mobile app, you can provide fundraising or advertising within the app and revenue share with your client.
- Marketing/Brand Recognition - Prominently display your company and logo on all of the mobile applications you provide and/or sell.
- Sell More.
- Offer more. Expand your product or service offering without enormous capital investments.
- Customer Loyalty.
- Strengthen your hard-earned relationships. Increase switching costs.
- Offer clients something none of your competitor offer; change the discussion.
- Differentiate yourself from your competition.
- Customer Satisfaction.
- Anticipate your clients evolving needs.